Call Now to reserve your Training Course or Email ahead of time.
Contact Us and start implementing SharePoint with true knowledge and
resources, acquired with the help of Bellamys
Even better, check class times and scheduling & Reserve It Now!
Not only is this SharePoint Masters Course taught by professional
SharePoint instructors and has a fantastic pass rate of 95%, but
Bellamys is offering a possibility for free training. Students can
qualify for free training by participating the 4-week course and passing
a Microsoft exam. Dedicated students who complete the course and pass
at least one exam will be entered in Bellamys’ database of recommended
students. Bellamys will then send the student’s profile and resume to
hundreds of SharePoint recruiting agencies, firms, and partners that
need SharePoint administrators and developers. If the student is hired
with the help of Bellamys, that student will be refunded course fees in
Courses can be taken by the week.
Bellamys’ 4-week Masters Course offers a more comprehensive course
than would be possible in a 3-5 day course. Each week covers a different
Week 1–Beginning Administrative Course
Week 2–Advanced/Expert Administrative Course
Week 3–Beginning Developer Course
Week 4–Advanced/Expert Developer Course
This setup means that students can have the time they need to learn
about a complex and sometimes confusing system without needing to rush.
This gives them a firm grasp of the material and what to expect.
Not only instructors, but instructors with up-to-date knowledge
To further aid in comprehending the ins and outs of SharePoint,
Bellamys makes a point of offering quality teaching. The instructors
work on real SharePoint projects year-round, giving them the most
up-to-date knowledge possible. These instructors have also learned how
to use the material by going through all of the pitfalls and unexpected
situations that would not appear in a book on SharePoint, and are able
to pass this invaluable experience on to others.
A few of the skills this course develops include:
- -Evaluating, Preparing for, and Installing SharePoint 2010 & 2013
- -Configuring Logical Structure and Central Administration
- -Implementing SharePoint Roles and Role Assignments
- -Implementing SharePoint 2010 & 2013 Social Networking Features
- -Design and architecture of content protection and recovery
- -Performing backup and restoring operations to mitigate against disasters
- -Creating and configuring an Office 365 subscription
- -Design and architecture of the SharePoint 2010 development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers
- -Developing Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions
- -Developing Microsoft Silverlight applications that are integrated with SharePoint 2010 data and solutions
- -Developing sandboxed solutions for SharePoint 2010
- -Designing and implementing a security approach that supports both code access and end-user functionality
- -Creating a development strategy to allow multiple developers and administrators to work together
- -Designing processing systems to get work done in the solution
These topics and the other materials covered prepare students to pass four Microsoft SharePoint exams, namely:
Administrators Exams Covered:
- -Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring: Exam 70-667
- -Designing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Infrastructure: Exam 70-668
Developers Exams covered:
- -Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development: Exam 70-573
- -Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications: Exam 70-576
Bellamys students’ pass rate for these Microsoft exams is a high 95%.
Should a student not pass an exam, Bellamys offers one-on-one training
sessions with a professional SharePoint trainer to answer any question
the student may have. This post-exam guarantee offers exclusive training
that greatly increases chances of success in future exams.
The four-week course costs $3,995–about $200 per day, compared to the
market average of $542* per day. Each week’s training can be taken
individually on location for $1,500. For remote access, the 4-week
Masters Course is $2,500 altogether or $700 per individual week.
SharePoint experience is important in the business market, as
evidenced by the fact that the average salary for a SharePoint
Administrator is between $68-73,000, or $74-83,000 for a SharePoint
On-site Training accomodations
The training center for BellamysIT in Provo, UT is located in the
commercial district, within easy traveling distance of numerous hotels
and various types of restaurants. There is a Best Western hotel
neighboring the facility with whom Bellamys has arranged a discounted
rate of $70 per night for our students, or other accommodation options
through us for $20 per day*****. Provo also offers access to many
different activities, including skating rinks, bowling alleys, hiking,
skiing, museums, music and theater, and sporting events from nearby
Brigham Young University.
There's a reason why some of world's largest companies and
enterprises use Bellamys:
"Bellamys --Trusted, friendly and intelligent SharePoint consulting"